School's Out!!!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind.  I've had 4 concerts, I'm the head of our scheduling and leadership teams and with everything going on I can't get my head above water, AHHH!!

Yesterday was our last day of school for kids and today was mine.  My now first grader has been walking around singing:

School's out, school's out!
Teacher's let the monkeys out!
No more teachers, no more books,
No more teacher's dirty looks!

So, in honor of the end of school I'm throwing a sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  EVERYTHING is 15% today through Memorial Day!

I'm going to be doing a lot of working planning for teaching level II Kodály this summer at Colorado State University.  So, expect some lesson plan ideas about 2nd and 3rd grade for the next few weeks!! :)

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments

Back to Top